Serving Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin 

 Apostille Service

take the guess work out of the process!

We can help you obtain Authentication of your official document(s) issued within the State of Illinois. Same day Apostille service in Chicago and surrounding suburbs. We offer quick turn around times and we work closely with the Apostille office at the Secretary of State to ensure current standards are met so you get it done right the first time!

Apostille or Certification which do I need?

Let us help you take the guess work out of the process. Please click the links below to verify which type of authentication you need for your document. 


(Click Here for List of Apostille Countries)


The process for a Illinois Certification Certificate for Non-Apostille Countries which are not party to the Haque Convention may involve the additional step of Legalization at a an Embassy or Consulate of the destination country. Federally issued documents must be authenticated by US Department of State in Washington, DC.  These documents may also need an Embassy Legalization of certain documents. The Embassy Legalization process cannot be completed by the Secretary of States Office in Chicago, IL. We do not do certifications!

(Click here for a list of Certification Countries)

Ready to schedule? Contact Us!

At this time we complete Apostille for Illinois only. 

We do not offer this service at this time in Indiana or Wisconsin. Apostille appointments are a 3 hour time slot in our schedule with that said we require a 24 Hour cancellation for all appointments. A fee 1/2 of appointment or a minimum $50 cancellation fee will be charged to cover time and travel to appointment. We may also ask for prepayment of appointment via credit card or a credit card number to hold your appointment time.

Types of Documents

Below is a list of the most common types of documents that receive an apostille. 

Public Documents: Marriage Certificates, Birth Certificates and Death Certificates, Marriage License and Single Status Letter.  

Notarized Documents: Adoption Paper work,  Background Checks, Articles of Incorporation, Corporate Bylaws, Certificates of Merger, Powers of Attorney;  

***Diplomas and School Transcripts must be signed by the registrar, principal, or the president of the school.